Here's what you need to do
- Read the conditions of entry carefully (see Entry Information menu left), and follow them to the letter.
- Download the entry form to send with your entry.
- Double check that you are not identified on your poem/s. We're constantly amazed by how many people send in entries with their names on, which we have to disqualify.
- Please make your cheque payable to 'The Plough Arts Centre'.
- Put your poem/s, entry form and payment in a strong envelope (ideally one into which your entry will fit without being folded more than once). Please be sure to stamp it correctly - we receive a large number of understamped entries, which will normally be returned to sender unopened.
- Please do not reinforce your envelope heavily with tape: it's not necessary, and we'll have to use scissors to open it, risking damage to the contents.
The deadline for all Poetry Competition entries is January 31st 2017
Send your entry to:
The Plough Prize
The Plough Arts Centre
9-11 Fore Street